Standing tall in the center of Casablanca, luxurious Kenzi Tower Hotel offers easy access to Casablanca Cathedral and Hassan II Mosque. Especially popular with guests are the incomparable views of the city and ocean from the 27th-floor Sens restaurant and the 28th-floor SKY 28 bar.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants and 2 bars and 24-hour room service.
• Indoor pool.
• O'SPA, hot tub, steam baths and fitness center.
• Proximity to shopping center in the West Tower of Casablanca Twin Center.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Italian design bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• Large internet protocol television with an extensive choice of satellite channels and pay-per-view, on-demand movies in 5 different languages.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Kenzi Tower Hotel
Twin Center, Boulevard Zerktouni
Casablanca 20100, Morocco
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.